Horse Channel Logo

Profile Picture

Senior Pictures with your horse

Posted By Pretty_Penny 5 Years Ago
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)Senior Member (1,330 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
So yesterday my 4-H leader and her daughter came over to take my senior pictures (since she takes em professionally). And the "horsey" ones I took I think came out really cool! They were my fav to shoot! Like by our pasture we have a REALLY old run down barn/shed looking thing (which looks really earie inside btw) and she had me lean against it and do different poses with my plaid country lookin' shirt on, my cowboy hat (the one I use for shows) and a western bridle hanging on my shoulder. Most of em she took in black and white [Smile]

The ones with Penny weren't to easy to do since (as most of you know) she's very very spunky and she was really spooky that day (so we didn't use the reflector), but at least spunky means her ears were up most the time [Wink] I put lots of show sheen on her and her show halter on. Im really excited to see how they turn out!!!!
I'll post em when I get them [BigGrin]

Who else got horsey sr. pictures?

---------------------------------------------------------

~My Girls~

Jessie - Arabian (RIP)

Panas Lady Penny - AQHA

Cysco - Morgan/QH

Photobucket

Purcocious
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Advanced Member

Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I got mine done with my horses. They turned out great. I had a near death experience, as my mom insisted she wanted one with me sitting backwards laying on my gelding while he was loose *sigh* let's just say he isn't the sit backwards and relax type horse lol. Actually got the picture, the split second before he spun around and took off running towards the barn with me sitting backwards on him...emergency dismount over the hind end, not fun. I have them all on my PC, maybe if I remember, I'll post a couple in the morning.

------------------------

--------------------------

R.I.P. Purcocious

March 27, 1982 ~January 8, 2010

littleredkelpie
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Advanced Member

Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)Advanced Member (22,790 reputation)

Last Active: 20 minutes ago
My senior pic was with my horse. I got a ton, they all came out really well. It was hard to choose the best one.

Cheap Tricks and Cheesy One Liners

jumper_4_ever
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)Junior Member (155 reputation)

My sis got them with her horse, and they were beautiful. I want to get mine with my horse someday too.

~ Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect~

Shire1189
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I had some of my senior pictures done with Dolly and those were by far my favorite pictures. It was really hard to chose which ones to order. We ended up picking four to put in a frame together, and one to send out with my graduation announcements. I will share [BigGrin]

<(this is the one we sent out in the graduation announcements)

I luv Chex and Angel
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Average Member

Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)Average Member (612 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
^^^^^ Wow those are really pretty. I want to get mine done with my horse. Sadly I will only be a junior next year. Thats ok I want to charish my young years.

That is so cool that you got yours done with your horse.

R.I.P Angel(top right) Chex(top left) Heartly(bottom)

Picture031-1.jpg picture by Chex2hot

seirrateirra
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)Junior Member (475 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I feel like such a freshman... but i'll be a sophmore next year

heeheehee[BigGrin]

I want to get mine done wit my horse 2!!!

Sierra1.jpg picture by SierraSyd08

Sierra.gif my name. image by kellersrk

pigeon123
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Average Member

Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)Average Member (761 reputation)

So you guys are making me really jealous, I still have two years :/ But I'm thinking my senior pictures will defiantly be with my horse maybe a real old one of my pony Smile

Its better to be hated for who you are then to be loved for who your not.~ Brooks and Dun

Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped ~ Unknown

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.~ Unknown

locuscreek calypso
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Average Member

Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)Average Member (779 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
yep, i got mine done with my horse, they turned out really good and we had alot of fun with it. and if i can figure out how to make it insert pictures i'll share some

glad to get beat up every day by my painted beast

lifes better in black and white

Purcocious
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Advanced Member

Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)Advanced Member (3,903 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Here are a few of mine:

Near Death Experience Pic lol

They were fun [Smile]

------------------------

--------------------------

R.I.P. Purcocious

March 27, 1982 ~January 8, 2010