Clinton Anderson's TV shows available online!

HorseChannel.com Message Board
Rules-Read First    Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home » HorseChannel.com Forums » General Discussion » Clinton Anderson's TV shows available online!... Join the Club

12»»

Clinton Anderson's TV shows available online!... Expand / Collapse
Author

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 7:27:53 AM
Alright! DownUnderHorsemanship just announced the up and coming www.downunderhorsemanship.tv! Here, three of Clinton's RFD TV shows will be availble to watch - for free!  They will have the most recent epidsode and the two preceding it.  This will let you catch up on up to three weeks of Clinton! Doesn't that excite you guys?! []

Anyway, the real reason I posted this.  Right now Clinton's RFD-TV show is in week 3 (or 4...) of a 12 week series featuring Tricky Warrior, an OTTB that Clinton is retraining with the method.  So for all you guys who are not sure that Clinton's program or natural horsemanship in general would work on a hot horse, please check out these TV shows! DownunderhorsemanshipTV will kickoff on the 27th. The shows will be updated every week, with the most recent show replacing the older one, so don't miss out! I'm really excited about this...

If you keep doing the same thing, you'll keep getting the same thing.

Post #362490
Posted 9/26/2011 7:19:12 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: Today @ 7:18:20 AM
Well, I'm excited for YOU, Par!

But for me, I'll pass, thanks. And I"m sure he'll do just fine without me, LOL.

Happy viewing!![]
Post #362504
Posted 9/26/2011 7:29:41 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 6/5/2013 8:14:36 AM
Thanks for the heads up. When I saw the title of the topic my first question, of course, was "sure, but for how much?" It's exciting to know I can watch a little for free!

AOT

Post #362505
Posted 9/27/2011 5:31:02 AM

Advanced Member

Tee-hee, thanks, Kew, but actually, I'm excited because this makes his shows available to those who don't get RFD.  As a NoWorriesClub member (yes, I'm one of those suckers), I have access to all 300+ of his RFD shows, plus his shows on Fox Sports, all downloadable and saveable to my computer.  This is exciting for me, because it should be exciting for everyone else, lol! []

Post #362530
Posted 9/27/2011 7:07:09 AM

Advanced Member

On Par (9/27/2011)
This is exciting for me, because it should be exciting for everyone else, lol! []
To those who are interested and/or like Clinton, perhaps.  But for the rest of us, it's a non-event.  []  But that's great for those who want that!  As I said before, Happy Viewing to all those that are excited about it!  []
Post #362536
Posted 9/27/2011 9:05:09 AM

Advanced Member

You're a riot, Kew. I know you're secretly stoked, you just don't want to admit it. (jk) Have a wonderful day. []

Post #362542
Posted 9/27/2011 9:53:12 AM

Advanced Member

On Par (9/27/2011)
You're a riot, Kew. I know you're secretly stoked, you just don't want to admit it.
Ha, ha, ha, you secretly WISH I WAS stoked!!  [:O][:O]  OK, I AM stoked for those who are excited about it ... in what ever capacity.  []  I will admit that. 

On Par (9/27/2011)
Have a wonderful day. []
Always, and you as well!!  []
Post #362555
Posted 9/27/2011 9:56:43 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: Today @ 6:25:58 AM
You two crack me me up X'D

Shorty, Trooper, & Duke <3

It's like screaming and no one can hear.

Post #362559
Posted 9/27/2011 9:57:46 AM

Advanced Member

Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:40:52 AM
Yessss!!! I can never catch a Clinton Anderson DUH show on our cable network. It comes on, I think, Tuesday @ 3:30, Thurday @ 3:30, Sunday @ 11:00, so I get a bit messed up with the times!!!
Love to just learn some stuff while watching him.[]
And I also love how he shows people how their horse thinks. I watched one last week where a woman about pulled the horse over while mounting because she grabbed the horn and cantle, and CA went over and grabbed her arm and tugged her almost off the saddle! He's just soo funny!

~Banner by E. Rider~

~Proudly owned by an 11 year old TWH/Paint gelding~

Please visit Pal's page:

http://www.horsechannel.com/blog/ViewBio.aspx?apid=219391

Post #362561
Posted 9/27/2011 9:58:08 AM

Advanced Member

horse_lover101 (9/27/2011)
You two crack me me up X'D
It's what we do.  Apparently we're good at it, LOL!!  []
Post #362562
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Animal Network Admin, jasper, HC Editor, foreverpony, HCmod, Community Moderator, Assistant Moderator

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:02am